Light-O-Rama Forums

Just wondering if there a way yet to lower the brightness of pixels lower than 50%? If not, can we get that option to? It would be great so they wouldn’t be as bright and won’t take as much power

Select row, item prop, or even multiple rows, right click, change existing item/ scale, set the percentage and go.

My wording might be a bit off, I'm not at my machine, but you get the idea 

Most pixel controllers will allow you to change it in the "set up" on the controllers as well.

I have it set to 50% now from the controller. Was just wondering if you were able to go lower than that yet in LoR. I know the falcon controller and XLights allows you to go to like 10%. Wasn’t sure if the new beta allowed you to go lower than 50%. 

59 minutes ago, wicket82 said:

I have it set to 50% now from the controller. Was just wondering if you were able to go lower than that yet in LoR. I know the falcon controller and XLights allows you to go to like 10%. Wasn’t sure if the new beta allowed you to go lower than 50%. 

Are you asking about lowering below 50% in the LOR sequencing software or on some pixel controller.  If a pixel controller, which one?  If you are asking about the LOR software, which part (Sequencer, Motion Effects, or SuperStar)?

I was asking about either one actually. Just a way to get the brightness to say 30%. I only has 5.3. I don’t have superstar. As far as controllers I have a pixie 8 and pixie 16. I thought I saw a while back they were going to make it to where you could go lower than 50%. Wasn’t sure if they had done that yet. 

OK, let's try this again. You can change any intensity in 5.3.0  Sequencer by selecting it, right click on the selection, click on Existing Effect Foreground and then Scale Intensity. Set the percentage in the drop down and click OK. You can change a single cell, or a whole row, a single prop, or even the whole grid. This way if you want one item to be brighter or dimmer than the rest you can make it that way. Not everything has to be the same brightness all the time. There are many other adjustments available in the Foreground Effects Menu.