Light-O-Rama Forums
wicket82

Can these be moved or hidden

I just installed 5.3 Beta on my laptop. I opened up a sequence and now I can't see the entire sequencing area. Plus the buttons across the top are extremely big. this might be ok for people who use multiple monitors all the time. Most of the time I have my laptop hooked to a tv and it probably won't be as big of an issue. But like right now just on my laptop, I can't see but like 8-10 seconds of time. An option to at least move the items circled in red (I am attaching a picture) to the top of the screen. It would also be great if the buttons across the top (circled in blue) could be made smaller. That would be big help to someone that is only using one screen. Thanks

LoR Beta.jpg

Thanks for trying the new beta version.

Please have a look at this post and see if the changes described meet your needs.

Also, you can unpin the Effect Samples window to get some more space.

Matt

Yes that is what I talking about. I found hay after I posted. And I did unpin the effect samples but it was the other stuff I needed moved. I’ll have it wait till I can get back on the internet to download the newest beta. I don’t have internet at home so have to wait till I get to work to download it. Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, wicket82 said:

Yes that is what I talking about. I found hay after I posted. And I did unpin the effect samples but it was the other stuff I needed moved. I’ll have it wait till I can get back on the internet to download the newest beta. I don’t have internet at home so have to wait till I get to work to download it. Thanks again. 

There is only one beta right now - 5.3.0. I was just showing improvements that will be in the next release - not available yet.

Matt