Light-O-Rama Forums

Auto Sequence Singing Faces feature documentation

BrianBruderer

Brian,

Thanks for adding this. This is really cool. Now I have different plans for some of my lights this year

On 7/12/2019 at 1:44 PM, BrianBruderer said:

To get the default images download the zip file that is at the bottom of the initial posting. Look for the text that says:

Also, here is a zip file that contains the two default image files which are "SingingFacesImages.scb" and "SingingFacesSinglePixelImages.scb"

Unzip the two files into   c:/ (your lightorama folder) / SuperStar / Clipboards / System

The zip file is just below the text. If you still have problems let me know.

I cant get the default images to show up in superstar.  I'll just keep messing with it and maybe i'll figure it out.  I have just 2 singing faces with regular lights (holidaycoro) and nothing that involves a matrix or pixel tree just yet

1 hour ago, Mike Anderson said:

I cant get the default images to show up in superstar.  I'll just keep messing with it and maybe i'll figure it out.  I have just 2 singing faces with regular lights (holidaycoro) and nothing that involves a matrix or pixel tree just yet

These are for Pixels. Not the same as the regular lights.

JR

For traditional singing faces you will want a grid with several squares in it, one for each of the elements in the face. Do the following:

1) Create a one pixel image for each mouth position and add each image, they will appear in the image list

2) click on an image in the image list, then click on the "set" button in the singing faces dialog box

3) once you have all the mouth positions set you can auto sequence them

That is how I do it I find a gif file of a hole face set one mouth close with face set 2 mouth at the AAA  with face set 3 mouth o with face  set 4 mouth 3/4 open with face  set 5 mouth full open with face making sure you have the full face with all mouth movement looks great save as sup file then when I need to do a face I open instant face then open face sup file then set all 5 then load audio there run sequence face

Edited by james morris

On 7/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, BrianBruderer said:

I actually have not worked much with the Boscoyo Previews. But there should be a way to get the Preview to be a vertical stack or a horizontal stack. Send me an email at brian@superstarlights.com and we can set up a time for me to remote into your computer.

-Brian Bruderer

Did you guys try this yet? I would like to know a way to make this work also. Please advise if you figure it out. Thanks

I found that if you go to you tube and type band you want then apacella good chance you will find something there I got 200 so far and they work very good the way they do the voice remover has a lot to do with it

What is the easiest way to make the eyes blink when doing auto sequence on the singing faces? 

You would need to manually put in the blink.

In the default images each mouth position includes all elements of the face. You could change that to not include the eyes. Then you could add an image action of the eyes open for several seconds, and then add a short image action of the eyes closed. Then you could copy/paste that and add it end to end and the eyes would blink every several seconds.

I suppose in a future release I could have the software "semi-randomly" blink the eyes every several seconds.

• Like 1

Can someone please send me this file?  c😕 Program Files (x86) / LightORama / SSEdit.exe.

thanks

6 minutes ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Can someone please send me this file?  c😕 Program Files (x86) / LightORama / SSEdit.exe.

thanks

You need to be a little more specific. Which version and do you know how to use it?

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

You need to be a little more specific. Which version and do you know how to use it?

JR

Need the latest version so that I can start using the auto face feature. I don’t want to upgrade to s5 this year

On 7/19/2019 at 7:11 AM, BrianBruderer said:

You would need to manually put in the blink.

In the default images each mouth position includes all elements of the face. You could change that to not include the eyes. Then you could add an image action of the eyes open for several seconds, and then add a short image action of the eyes closed. Then you could copy/paste that and add it end to end and the eyes would blink every several seconds.

I suppose in a future release I could have the software "semi-randomly" blink the eyes every several seconds.

Since i do not and will not use any software for faces take this with a grain of salt but

From reading this IMO it would be easier to export the sup to your sequence, turn the eyes part on all faces and the color you want and to get the blink simply turn them off in SE.

I am not sure that having auto turn on and off eyes sporadically  through a song would look very good.

I like to have my eyes open to certain beats and unless I make a mistake all eyes will never blink at the same time.

Just my experience and opinion.

JR

4 minutes ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Need the latest version so that I can start using the auto face feature. I don’t want to upgrade to s5 this year

You can ask Brian but perhaps James or others will send it to you.

I haven’t upgraded mine in a year or so.

I am assuming you know how to use it once you receive it. Just a couple of steps you have to perform.

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

You can ask Brian but perhaps James or others will send it to you.

I haven’t upgraded mine in a year or so.

I am assuming you know how to use it once you receive it. Just a couple of steps you have to perform.

JR

Thanks, I will give it a shot hopefully can get it to work.

Send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and I can get the SSEdit.exe to you.

Any face you can make a preview of will work.

After you have a preview, you make an "image" of each of the mouth elements, add the images to the image list, and set those images into the "talking faces" dialog box.

Realize that sometimes the "image" is simply one square on the sequencing grid. If you watch the video tutorial it should help clarify things.

-Brian Bruderer

I have got it figured out I have made 12 auto face sequences made  it work very good still have to go in and clean it up takes me about 20 minutes

On 7/22/2019 at 9:01 PM, BrianBruderer said:

Any face you can make a preview of will work.

After you have a preview, you make an "image" of each of the mouth elements, add the images to the image list, and set those images into the "talking faces" dialog box.

Realize that sometimes the "image" is simply one square on the sequencing grid. If you watch the video tutorial it should help clarify things.

-Brian Bruderer

Brian,

When you say make a preview of are you referring to making a preview in S5 sequencer? Also can you please explain what you mean by sometimes the image is simply one square? I did watch the tutorial but I don't recall anything being said about one square. Thanks, Eric