Light-O-Rama Forums
PhilMassey

Beta 5.3.0 Suggestions

It does seem a little convoluted to me too, but what do I know. Add in the grid view import, and my head starts to explode 

Just tried out the new timing lock/right click menu arrangement. I think it works really well. Timing marks remain locked when editing effects, making inadvertent dragging impossible. One click of the button unlocks  and enables the timing right click menu, when you need it.

Very nice work Matt.

I'd like to see in the preferences area, a way to change the default of "Pasting" from Paste by Cell to Paste by Time or others. Its a pain to have to remember to constantly alter this setting.

ok, so in the newest release, when i create and add all my desired props in, why is it only letting me add motion effect to the firt one checked in the group and not the entire group?

Would like to see aggregate RGB also have a white option. For us guys who still have RGBW super strings so we can associate the white string also with  the built in affects. 

How or why would you want to put a motion effect on what amounts to essentially a single pixel. A big pixel admittedly.😀