Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant Sequences in the PRO verision???????

Jack

I happened to stumble across "Instant Sequences" in the help tab  and got excited until I noticed only for SuperStar,  however is there anything that might come close in the PRO version that would help speed things up???

I've only used the fixed grid.

Thanks in Advance,

Jack

Some people have mastered the beat wizard and timing wizard however I’m not sure if the are integral to S5.

Nothing compares to making your props and hand pounding sequences out. If S5 use your preview to watch your work.

It May take longer but the end results are much better.

JR

Thanks JR,  Always looking for a short cut  (slow typist that I am) but in the end the two fingers get it done.

LOL got 5 responses from you but thanks.

Jack

17 hours ago, Jack said:

I happened to stumble across "Instant Sequences" in the help tab  and got excited until I noticed only for SuperStar,  however is there anything that might come close in the PRO version that would help speed things up???

I've only used the fixed grid.

I do almost all my sequencing in SuperStar and have used the instant sequence feature - on one song, for about 45 seconds.  My opinion is that you should learn how to sequence.  The results will be better, and the satisfaction is far better.

3 hours ago, Jack said:

Thanks JR,  Always looking for a short cut  (slow typist that I am) but in the end the two fingers get it done.

LOL got 5 responses from you but thanks.

Jack

Don’t know how you got 5 but have fun sequencing. Start out with one or two and get some of James Morris and others free ones and copy paste what you like into yours.

Its easy to get frustrated so take breaks.

JR

Jim & JR, thanks for your input, doesn't look like any short cuts for now.

I was hoping for some basic stuff for a quicker start but in the end you just keep plugging along.

Thanks again,

Jack