Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas-Leds.com

DougP

Just saw this on Facebook and thought I would pass it along. They had to completely rebuild their website.

Good News from Christmas-LEDs.com - The new website is up and running! It’s been a nightmare over the past couple of months and the things I Host (web site host) told me were going to happen didn’t happen! That’s a whole other story though. Unfortunately, they were not able move the customer database over to the new website or any past customer orders. This means that all of my regular customers will need to create a new account on the new website. We still have some tweaking to do but for the most part, you will be able to place orders again. For those of you that have been waiting…. A HUGE Thank You for your patience!

7 hours ago, dibblejr said:

That explain a lot.

Thanks Doug

JR

Your welcome. I've spent a lot of hours over the past 2 months helping Val get her website back up. She was screwed bad and it's been a HUGE NIGHTMARE.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 5:42 AM, DougP said:

Your welcome. I've spent a lot of hours over the past 2 months helping Val get her website back up. She was screwed bad and it's been a HUGE NIGHTMARE.

You are such a good guy to help Val out with this.    PM me if you need help with the customer and order database. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, airborneSRT said:

any coupon codes? Figured I would ask before making an order...

She has not setup any that I know of.

• The topic was locked