Light-O-Rama Forums

Controlling a CMB24D and 10w Floods inside SuperStar

Star Lord

I am working with the CMB24D controller and the 8 - 10W RGB Flood Plug-n-Show Package (http://store.lightorama.com/10wrgbflplpa.html).

When I create a sequence in S4 SuperStar, the only way I can get the 8 flood lights to turn on is when I add a scene (morph, etc.) to row 8 of the SuperStar grid (see attached pic for example).  If I add any scene to rows 1 - 7, the flood lights do not light after I bring it into the Sequence Editor.  I have the CMB24D setup as channel 42 with the dip switches and have tested all 8 channels successfully in the HU.  Anyone else experience this?

James

SS_Flood_Matrix.png

It will all come down to how you have the Floods configured in SS.  By your pic it looks like you have it congured for 50 pixel strings. The floods are only eight dumb RGB's (eight pixel equivalent) or 24 channels. Unless you are doing other things in SS it would just be easier to program them in SE.

Looks like a config error.  Should be eight RGB channels.  Is your config a Visualizer import?

Mr P and k6ccc, you two are most likely right about my config setting in SS.  Like Mr. P suggested,  I'll just set up my floods in SE.

Thanks!

James