Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR web site ?

DLH lites

Is  there a glitch in the LOR web site?  About half of the 2018 customer videos wont come up, and some of the post aren't coming up in the forums.

David

Do you mean the forums or the website?

Forums look normal to me and vids I posted yesterday work.

JR

Jr, both , the customer 2018 videos  on the LOR web site is missing about half of them,  on the forums  I got a notification and it didn't show up any where, of course that could be me , not the sharpest knife in the computer drawer.  Just got windows ten and a little learning curve is going on.

David

Yes, I see that. It shows 298 more and when I hit down- nadda.

Yeah, I’ve been having problems with notifications, just don’t get them so I just visit the forum and select “new content”.

Maybe the LOR team can look into the issue.

JR

37 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

What browser?

All browsers.

After reading OP initial comment I had a look. Can see all videos only to a certain point. The arrow down works to a certain point and then nothing even after it says “298” more videos.

I have only visited that section a couple times.

As far as the forum other than no alerts of new posts I have no problems. My profile still has alerts was getting them until a couple weeks ago. I just live with it now.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I'll take a look around the forums, but haven't noticed anything odd as of yet.

FWIW, the website and forum are 100% different infrastructures. One doesn't affect the other.

I went through my account settings and all notifications were correct and have not changed as far as I can tell.

Just an FYI- not a big deal since I am here all the time.

JR

• 3 weeks later...

only notifications I've been getting are for the "continue the story in four words", here in the coffee shop, nothing else.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, a31ford said:

only notifications I've been getting are for the "continue the story in four words", here in the coffee shop, nothing else.

I'm getting them for every thread I'm subscribed to.

• Like 1

did a quick check.. everything else I'm following, I\m the last post, so that would make sense, as to why I' ony gett the 4 words one... DUH !

• The topic was locked