Light-O-Rama Forums

Prop Arrangement Setup

jwblazek

I am adding 4 100 pixel circles, each 10' in diameter to my display. They will be positioned horizontally, end to end, with the middle two being offset vertical 1/2 their diameter. I set this up in visualizer, circles number 1 thru 4, left to right. When I load it in SS, they appear with #1 on the bottom, #4 above it, followed by 2 then #3. It would be far easier is SS positioned them the way I drew them. I imported them using sequencing grid Horiz and 100 length.

I made my own .lee , 4 separate 100 string RGB pixels, placed them in the order I want, 1,2,3 & 4 and imported it into SS. In SS it appears but the sequencing grid is not in the order conducive to easy / logical thinking when sequencing. They appear with #1 on the bottom, #4 above it, followed by 2 then #3.  I don't really care if #1 is on the top or the bottom, but need the other 3 to show sequentially

Edited by jwblazek
Clarification

OK, think I have this figured out now. Placement of fixtures in the Vi vertically determines placement of the fixtures on the grid in SS. I have it in proper order now, but to do so, had to place all 4 circles in the same horizontal plane

Edited by jwblazek
Correction