Light-O-Rama Forums

Group Motion Rows Together

PhilMassey

Playing around with motion effects in S5 while I wait for the next release, and would like to ask how to group or move motion effects rows together in the grid.
I have all my props in the preview and they are grouped. In Show all Items, I can see everything including the motion row for all the pixels in any given prop. Motion effects work properly in all the motion rows.

I would just like to be able to arrange all the single prop Motion Rows to be next to each other.

Probably just missing something simple here, but so far have not been able to find the answer.

If I'm understanding your question correctly you could try it a couple ways-

1- Left click and hold on the prop and drag it up or down to reorder the view. or

2- create a new View Grid with just the certain props you are trying to view together.

• Thanks 2

I think I figured it out thanks to one of your suggestions.

22 hours ago, Little_b said:

1- Left click and hold on the prop and drag it up or down to reorder the view

You can't move motion rows around  or at least when I try to drag one it won't let me.

22 hours ago, Little_b said:

2- create a new View Grid with just the certain props you are trying to view together.

I created a new view, and added my pixel preview groups to it. This also brought along a copy of the group members which I could then hide to leave the Motion rows only visible.

Seems to work ok on my preview and my indoor pixels.

Thanks.