Light-O-Rama Forums

Ver 5.2.4 Problem with "Picture" Motion Effect (animated gifs)

Matt,
I remember when S5 was in Beta I reported that the "Picture" Motion Effect was not procressing anitmated gifs properly. Up to ver 5.2.2 everything has been great. However with 5.2.4 the issue has returned.

Just as an FYI, I am using updated Nvidia drivers. In the gifs below, it is the same sequence being shown. The one with 5.2.4 shows the problem, while the gif showing 5.2.2 is stable.

I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled multiple times to verify this issue. Each time I used LORRegistryWipe.exe to wipe the registry.

I have attached the animated gif I used in the sequence. However all previous animated gifs used in sequence prior to 5.2.4 are doing the same. Using 5.2.2 all the animated gifs are fine and stable as they were prior to 5.2.4.

As my work around I am now using 5.2.2. It is too maddening not knowing if the gif will show up properly and makes sequences timing tough with the animated gif fluttering off and on.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Alan...

Animated gif used

k200w_1.gif

524%20flutter1.gif

522%20no%20flutter.gif

• Thanks 1

FYI guys, I am having this issue as well with 5.2.4...

Thought it was just me, but apparently not. Side note, I have found that if I delete the gif sequence and re-apply it, it seems to work correctly again

Following

• 3 weeks later...