Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie8 Pixel Tree Kit???

gorichgo

Is it possible to do pictures, graphics, etc. on the 16x25 pixie8 pixel tree?  I haven't been able to find any pictures or videos of anyone being able to do it.

1 hour ago, gorichgo said:

Is it possible to do pictures, graphics, etc. on the 16x25 pixie8 pixel tree?  I haven't been able to find any pictures or videos of anyone being able to do it.

Sure you can but the definition won't be as good. You will also not find many pre-made as most are for 16 ribbon trees.

• Thanks 1

If you have Superstar you can change the size from a 16x50 or any size to the new size in seconds. So using purchased or donor sequences not a big deal.

The problem is the resolution as Mr. P states.

My tune to sign at 8x24 is totally worthless to display images of any resolution. I use it for words and affects only.

If you purchased the LOR 16x25 tree go to Brian’s site Superstarlights.com and get the prop file for it there. It will clear it up for you. It is free to download. 

I assisted quite a few members when it first came out and they said the images came out fine in the vis using his prop file.

JR

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm trying to figure out if i'll be disappointed if i buy it and will want to upgrade it.

12 minutes ago, gorichgo said:

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm trying to figure out if i'll be disappointed if i buy it and will want to upgrade it.

Decisions, decisions and decisions. If there is a chance that you may want a larger tree later get the pixie16 16x50. If unsure you can always add another pixie8 later on down the road and replace the 25 ribbons. Or use the pixie 8 and short strings for arches or something and get a pixie16 and new ribbons for a tree.

Also circles would be a great addition if you go with option 2.

JR

• Thanks 1

You can upgrade to 4.4 it will do the conversion if you need help just let me know will explane I do it all the time you have LIC for ver 4 you should be able to to newest vev of 4

Edited by james morris
  • Thanks 1

tried the conversion  sent you the pixel let me know if it worked there is a few more steps than a standard conversion

• The topic was locked