Light-O-Rama Forums

Get Ready, Get Set

Mr. P

5 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Start warming up those fingers. Five hours to go and hot items go fast.

4 minutes now. 

In and out in just over a minute. 10 watt flood package and extra CMB 24D board and got the order confirmation.

Wayne

Edited by Wayne K

got everything I needed in about 2 minutes -- picked up a new Pixie16 controller & 16 X 100 RGB strings.   That brings me up to 2 controllers and 3200 lights for my display. Let the nightmare of sequencing everything together begin!!!!   :)

• Like 1

Well I got up this morning and looked to see what was sold out of the mad grab sale. They still had the CMD 24D boards in stock. I was hoping they did not have any more. Just could not resist at the sale price. Ordered another board this morning. Added a note hoping they will combine the orders for shipping.

Wayne

I passed on this years sale, I think this is the first time in six years. Really needing and looking for E1.31 stuff but glad to see it was a good sale for some.

I was really surprised that the new G4 MP3 Director didn't go faster then it did, I thought that would have been one of the hottest items this year.

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

I passed on this years sale, I think this is the first time in six years. Really needing and looking for E1.31 stuff but glad to see it was a good sale for some.

I was really surprised that the new G4 MP3 Director didn't go faster then it did, I thought that would have been one of the hottest items this year.

I needed at least one more 50W RGB Flood, got 3 from Dennis last year and just felt I needed 4 more. LOL

JR

I logged on at about 9:15pm; missed out on the 16 ribbon tree kits   🙁   I did get the flood light plug n show package though.  Somewhat bad news for me but good news for my wife as I didn't spend as much money this time.

igottarock.jpg

48 minutes ago, ericm said:

Nothing, I got absolutely nothing!

Still lots of stuff available in case you change your mind!

6 hours ago, Mr. P said:

I passed on this years sale, I think this is the first time in six years.

I passed too, even tho I originally planned on getting another CTB16PCg3-ReadyToGo and a pair of ELLs.  Had some unexpected medical expenses and unfortunately didn't have enough $ left.  Plus there's a 50/50 chance I may decide to go dark this year.  But we'll see how I feel about that when the summer sale comes around.

Got home from work to see an e-mail from LOR saying my order has shipped. WOW I am impressed with that kind of service.

Thanks LOR

Wayne

• Like 1

Me too. 

Complete. 

4-6weeks is for the slow ordering folks. I was in and out at the 2:02 mark. 

17 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Me too. 

Complete. 

4-6weeks is for the slow ordering folks. I was in and out at the 2:02 mark. 

There must be some trick. It took me 4 minutes to choose, then fill in the order info (Windows did remember the address stuff, once I typed the first letter).

Interesting, the kit (pre-soldered), did not sell out this round, I ordered one as it was less than the 8 out one, once   I added case and cords.

Still waiting for my notice. Ther must have beed a HUGE bunch of LOR cheetahs, before me.

I was done very fast as well. At one time I believe there was a thread by Devmike or Dan that gave tips on how to approach the sale.

Of course I’ve never been in a hurry but I was helping someone with questions and was on the sale page and had to order.

JR

1 hour ago, TheDucks said:

There must be some trick.....

2:02 was a new record for me. I had 10 items on my Mad Grab order this year. Loaded the 2 non sale items into my cart prior to sale start time. Loaded shipping address, ect. before sale started. Had a Word document opened with credit card number typed into it. Copied it and was ready to paste at check out.

Bamm!

Edited by Mega Arch