Light-O-Rama Forums

The 12th Annual Virginia Mini

Andy Anderson

The 12th Annual Virginia Mini will be held on Saturday, May 11th.  The location will be at the Frantronics computer store located at 3618 George Washington Memorial Highway in Hayes (Gloucester county), Virginia.  If you need further directions or information, please feel free to contact Frank Farmer at (804) 642-5233, email Frank at Frank@franktronics.net or you can leave a message here.  We will have a meet and greet at 11, lunch at noon and then start the Mini at 1pm. 

The mini’s are an excellent opportunity to meet with other Christmas lighting enthusiast to share ideas, design plans, implementation, sequencing or just to meet others with the same goals in Christmas lighting displays.

This mini is open to any and all Christmas lighting enthusiasts.  Both ones doing it for the first time and those who have done it for years.  Whether you have a large display or a small one.  All are welcome.

Anyone who would be willing to talk for a few minutes on a display element they have made, design tips, sequencing or anything else you would like to share with the group, please let me know.  I would like to have competed agenda within a couple of weeks.

Frank will have a couple of his own display elements up and running.

Please let us know by phone, email, or this topic that you can attend and how many, so that I can have enough drinks and supplies here.

We will provide drinks (water, coffee, iced tea and sodas).  If everyone can bring along something for lunch/snacks, to share with the group, that would be great.

There is no charge to attend the Mini, just bring some food to share.  I look forward to seeing everyone.

We will have computers and projectors available for use.

Please like us on Face Book.   Virginia Holiday Decorators Group

Frank Farmer & Andy Anderson

Edited by Andy Anderson
sp
  • Like 1

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the notice. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year. My wife and I are seeing Mercy Me in concert in Baltimore that evening! Please tell everyone I said hello and hope they are all doing well.

Thanks,

Al

• 1 month later...

VA mini coming up this next Saturday the 11th at Franktronics Computer Store located at 3618 George Washington Memorial Highway in Hayes (Gloucester County), Virginia  

Frank Farmer is working on an itinerary and should have it out on Wednesday. If you have a topic you would like to talk about during the mini, please let Frank know so he can get you on the list. Once you know what you are bring for food, please post on our Face Book page Virginia Holiday Decorators Group so we don’t have any duplication. Also post anything you plan to bring for the sale/trade session.

Ralph Priest, Steven Stern & Frank Farmer have been working hard to get some new sponsors for us this year.  Thank you to the following sponsors.  Light O Rama. 3G Lighting, Boscoyo Studio, CoolTees Custom Apparel, Creative Displays & Designs, Christmas Done Bright, Christmas-LEDs, The Christmas Light Emporium, Crockett Fantasy of Lights, Falcon Controllers, Gilbert Engineering USA, Holiday Sequences,  Pixel Pro Displays, Wired Watts, Wizard of Wire, xTreme Sequences.

Frank & Andy