Light-O-Rama Forums

got my board today!! wo hoo!!

Guest guest

Thank you dan and all at LOR i cant wait to get started tonite after work! my first 8 channels and many more to come! My wife thinks im crazy, she says i have an obsession! Her friend thinks i need counseling!

Darn scrooges! Yeah, im going to have fun tonite!

:happytree::]

Awesome!

Count yourself lucky, I called Dan yesterday and basically decided I'll be waiting until January to order...

Amazing how his business has gone crazy! If I remember correctly, his web traffic went from something like 500 hits/day to 25,000! (Correct me if I'm mis-quoting you, Dan)

Hope your first 8 channels are great!

I odered a 16 channel box about a week ago when the website said there was a two week delay... I hope that was accurate. Was so lloking forward to getting everythiing hooked up at least a week or so before Christmas.

ducky wrote:

I odered a 16 channel box about a week ago when the website said there was a two week delay... I hope that was accurate. Was so lloking forward to getting everythiing hooked up at least a week or so before Christmas.

Just yesterday we changed status to backordered (undetermined time frame)... Orders placed before that have stock on hand to cover them... We just have to ship it out but we can only ship a certian number of orders a day and it will take at least until early next week to catch up.

I just have to say that it is interesting to read about this, nice to watch others video, however there is nothing on the site to compare with your on mini trees chasing, mega tree fading, and your roofline shrimmering.

glenn