Light-O-Rama Forums

looking to branch out

Dave sch

I have 48 channels of the LOR right now. I am thinking of purchasing a 16 channel RGB tree. does anyone have any preprogrammed show songs for a combination of both?

Look through the "sequence sharing thread" James Morris and I have about 400 shared CCR tree sequences. Just reply within each thread.

JR

4 hours ago, Dave sch said:

I have 48 channels of the LOR right now. I am thinking of purchasing a 16 channel RGB tree. does anyone have any preprogrammed show songs for a combination of both?

Please be clear: 

RGB to me, means Dumb nodes (CMB 24 controller)

Pixels means Smart Nodes (Pixie or other controller)

This year, my tree (AC LED's) is getting  8 fill in RGB strings, as the AC strings die, I will replace those with more RGB. 

I chose to stay with RGB as my talents lean hard towards hardware and not, to art.

Never going to get someone elses 48 channels sequences to matc you disply because of different display elemenst.   You'll have to learn to copy/paste channels from shared sequences that can match portions of you display.  So never limit yourself to x number of channels when making sequences. 

For 16 channels mega trees, you can get shared or purchased sequences and then copy/past them into you 48 channels existing setup or visc-versa.