Light-O-Rama Forums
gernergang

JR Dibble And James Morris and Their sequences

Two gents that have improved my show immensely and I am great full 

I am in year one, I was clueless, got in over my head. And JR and James jumped in my sinking boat and started to dump water by the bucket to help me out and let me get a show up.

"All I want for Christmas" is for people to "Git up" off their butts and be decent people.  "Its the most wonderful time of the year" for many of us,  and JR and James make sure that happens for us and our viewers.  "So this is Christmas" in 2019, where a simple request to not be a "Mean one Mr Grinch", cannot be followed.   For those not following rules, Your soul is an appalling dump heap
overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable.

Now that most of us are up and running, I throw out the question.."Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Every song mentioned had a sequence that was donated by JR and James, thanks guys and "Happy Christmas,  the War is over"...We hope!

Thanks again and sorry it keeps having to come to this....

Brian

Edited by Golfer

5 hours ago, Golfer said:

I am in year one, I was clueless, got in over my head. And JR and James jumped in my sinking boat and started to dump water by the bucket to help me out and let me get a show up.

"All I want for Christmas" is for people to "Git up" off their butts and be decent people.  "Its the most wonderful time of the year" for many of us,  and JR and James make sure that happens for us and our viewers.  "So this is Christmas" in 2019, where a simple request to not be a "Mean one Mr Grinch", cannot be followed.   For those not following rules, Your soul is an appalling dump heap
overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable.

Now that most of us are up and running, I throw out the question.."Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Every song mentioned had a sequence that was donated by JR and James, thanks guys and "Happy Christmas,  the War is over"...We hope!

Thanks again and sorry it keeps having to come to this....

Brian

Brian I have to agree with you These two men have been great friends to all of us and as the same as you MY show would not be as great as it is with out them. I put on a show for 1700 Boy Scouts and leaders this past April and 80 % of the faces were JRs Some I bought years ago before knowing JR. By the way the SHOW ROCKED . For some reason they wanted Let it Go ????? Here is a preshow clip 

This could not be be better worded from those who have commented! My show has been lifted to a whole new level thanks to these generous men. I hope I can learn to sequence to a fraction of their level so I can in some small way give  back!

Thank you both and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Shayne

Yes, hats off to both of them, Merry Christmas to you and your families for helping me bring cheer to my neighborhood 

James Renken

YES!   I agree.  I am into my full second year and they have been a tremendous help with problem solving and sequences.  Thank you!