Light-O-Rama Forums

Free for local pick up Only

Denny

After fifteen years or so, I find it necessary to get out of this hobby for health reasons.  I have a large selection of LOR AC, DC, and various other controllers/components that are looking for new homes.  I am not trying to sell them, but they are being offered free with only one catch, you must pick them up as I will not ship.  If you know of anyone that might be interested in trying out this hobby, this might be a chance for them to get into it for minimal cost.  All of the AC controllers are first generation boards in boxes with pigtails attached.  Probably have about 20 AC controllers, several DC controllers, pixel controllers, 12x50 pixel tree, 24x50 and 6x50 pixel matrices, etc.  I am not offering these to someone wanting to resell them, but to hobbyists who want to expand or get into the hobby.  I am located in Casa Grande, AZ, midway between Phoenix and Tucson.  If interested, please message me above or email at circus4u at msn.com

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Denny said:

After fifteen years or so, I find it necessary to get out of this hobby for health reasons.  I have a large selection of LOR AC, DC, and various other controllers/components that are looking for new homes.  I am not trying to sell them, but they are being offered free with only one catch, you must pick them up as I will not ship.  If you know of anyone that might be interested in trying out this hobby, this might be a chance for them to get into it for minimal cost.  All of the AC controllers are first generation boards in boxes with pigtails attached.  Probably have about 20 AC controllers, several DC controllers, pixel controllers, 12x50 pixel tree, 24x50 and 6x50 pixel matrices, etc.  I am not offering these to someone wanting to resell them, but to hobbyists who want to expand or get into the hobby.  I am located in Casa Grande, AZ, midway between Phoenix and Tucson.  If interested, please message me above or email at circus4u at msn.com

Hope, prayers and thoughts to you and your family. 

What its all about right here, people helping people.

JR

Display is on its way to Oregon.  Loaded up 26 ft UHaul yesterday.  On its way to a nonprofit community center that is involved alot with children.  Hate to admit it, but was a sad day, especially for my wife who didn't hold back on the tears watching it leave.  Told her it was like sending your last child off to college!  Thanks to all of this community for the support over the last fifteen years or so.

VA is taking good care of me, Agent Orange was nasty stuff... enough said.

Edited by Denny
Correction

• The topic was locked