Light-O-Rama Forums

New music addition for 2019

caniac

• 1 month later...

Love this show, the setup everything is great, I would love to use it, but don't have nearly what you do! Awesome job

wow looks so simple for the complexity of the show! The first year doing this so I am taking it slow with 32 channels of lights first. Do you have a video of your actual show?

great setup, can't wait to see the show this year!

Edited by airborneSRT

• 4 months later...

The Greatest Showman looks very cool.  Is that Video on the left?  If you are willing to share I'd love to take a look.  kwhitaker@datatrac.com

Sorry, I want to post my video from S5 preview playback files as displayed in S5 software, not real video from actual display.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent!  Looks great as usual! I can never get my visualizer to work and my landscape is too big.  I always enjoy seeing your work. One day I will dip into the world of RGB's, but don't feel like I know/or experienced enough for that yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjdamico23 said:

Excellent!  Looks great as usual! I can never get my visualizer to work and my landscape is too big.  I always enjoy seeing your work. One day I will dip into the world of RGB's, but don't feel like I know/or experienced enough for that yet. 

not that hard to do,  Just start with one prop at a time otherwise it will get overwhelming.

• 5 weeks later...

Well done.  Looks amazing.

I'm expanding to 96 channels of dumb strings this year.  I think I will get into RGB next year.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked