Light-O-Rama Forums

~ Now Sharing ~ All Summer Long ~ Kid Rock singing faces

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Kid Rock

Title -All Summer Long (Radio Edit)

Album - All Summer Long (MP3Million.com)

JR

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:29 AM, wnkrwnkr said:

may I have a copy Please

Thank YOU

tom Terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

Sent and enjoy

JR

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:28 PM, gernergang said:

I forgot my email  Gernergang@gmail.com

May I please get a copy also

Thank you 

Sent enjoy

JR

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

On 10/31/2019 at 8:41 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Sent

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

"I would like a copy sent to mwiens1985@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you

On 11/5/2019 at 8:54 PM, Squirrelcrusher said:

"I would like a copy sent to mwiens1985@gmail.com"

Thank you

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent

Enjoy

JR

• 4 months later...

I would like a copy sent to emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

Thanks

7 hours ago, Emilio said:

I would like a copy sent to emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent enjoy

JR