Light-O-Rama Forums

For sale complete christmas setup

Tony Hefner

for sale is all my LOR controllers, EDM transmitter, Viewsonic digital projector, and numerous cables, extension cords, mini trees, arches and poles. 

The LOR controllers are 4 ctp16 that have standard pig tales. 1 ctp16 with longer pig tales used for bush lights. 1 ctb16 ,blue board, with standard pig tales. one control box with 2 ctp 16 controllers inside, used to mount under flag pole for a 32 channel mega tree, 6 CCP100 pixel bulb controllers, set up for a pixel tree. the bulb strands are mounted on ribbons to mount on the star on top of pole. 2 new ccp100 controllers I bought for spares, one set of the bulb strings, from one controller,  was used to replace one strand  that had a couple of bulbs fail but still have that strand. I did all the soldering on the controllers, except the Pixel controllers. Also 1 usb485B with voltage booster and 1 USB485 ,red high speed adapter.

I'm asking $1400  for everything but must pick up local to expensive to ship and really don't want to part out. Located in Wapakoneta Ohio.

Contact  Email   tlhefner17@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked