Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

~ Now Sharing ~ Better Dig Two ~ The Band Perry singing faces

Recommended Posts

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - The Band Perry

Title - Better Dig Two

Album - Better Dig Two CD's - MP3Million. com

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would also love a copy of this JR.  Thanks  The other faces I got from you I have been adding to my last year shows  Working good so for.  Richard  richard19@gt.rr.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Richard Sonnier said:

Would also love a copy of this JR.  Thanks  The other faces I got from you I have been adding to my last year shows  Working good so for.  Richard  richard19@gt.rr.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2019 at 12:15 PM, laredolights said:

i will take a copy please

speeedym@gmail.com

Many Thanks

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, gernergang said:

May I please get a copy

Thank you

Gernergang@gmail.com

sent enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

 James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by haven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 12:34 PM, haven said:

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 5:32 PM, Emilio said:

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...