Light-O-Rama Forums

~ Now Sharing ~ We Will Rock You ~ Queen singing faces

dibblejr

On 10/31/2019 at 8:46 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Sent

Thank you for accepting the conditions

JR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• country christmas

• Cliven45

• CareToo

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to shygrrrl@msn.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

You wouldn't also happen to have an 8 channel prop file for Elden the singing tree would you?

16 hours ago, CareToo said:

You wouldn't also happen to have an 8 channel prop file for Elden the singing tree would you?

Found the prop for Elden.  Still interested in the sequence if you wouldn't mind sharing it.  Thanks!!

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

On 11/14/2019 at 9:13 AM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/17/2019 at 2:32 PM, Erl2015 said:

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/15/2019 at 10:35 PM, CareToo said:

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

"I would like a copy sent to rhawkins@hawkinstallation.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you so much for sharing

On 11/19/2019 at 4:16 PM, Richard365 said:
On 11/19/2019 at 9:09 AM, Ryan0220 said:

"I would like a copy sent to rhawkins@hawkinstallation.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you so much for sharing

I would like a copy thank you. 

Richard365@yahoo.com

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

16 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Please read one of the posts above for accepting the conditions, if you do and post appropriately.

Thank you

JR

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone.

17 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Please read one of the posts above for accepting the conditions, if you do and post appropriately.

Thank you

JR

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Edited by country christmas

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share