Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ This Is Me ~ The Greatest Showman singing faces

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

For YOUR private use only.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - The Greatest Showman

Title - This Is Me

Album - The Greatest Showman original motion picture soundtrack - purchased MP3million 

JR

35 minutes ago, Sharpsburg Lights said:

Can I please get a copy at lizmaxwell82@gmail.com 

Sent, private use 

Instructions included

Enjoy

JR

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello 

I am new to the singing face world and struggling to get good at it some of your songs would be a big help. 

Can I please get a copy? 

m_berry_@hotmail.com

Thanks

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 1 month later...

Would also like a copy of this.  Agree not to sale or share. richard19@gt.rr.com

Please send a copy . Love this. Did it last year without the faces.  Thanks!