Light-O-Rama Forums

Background File size

Jack

Need / want, to replace my current background image. I know that the larger file sizes the longer it takes to load, my question is what is LOR recommendation for file size?

Also, in S5 where do I find this page,  the help file is not updated for S5

Thanks,

Jack

Edited by Jack
need to add more

I saw Matt Browns response to "Little_b", Sept. 2,2018 in the Forum talking about "Preview Expansion" and was able to get to the point where you grab the group and shift it into ??? (moving your props from old background pic to the new one).

Thanks,

Jack

Still looking for the best/biggest file size in bytes for the Background Image however,  the answer to where do I replace/add  a Back ground Image,

Go to the Preview Design page, look to the bottom of the page and you will see a Background Tab, click on it.

Hint, Know the location of your new Image that you want to use,

click on Change or Add, fill in the location of your new Image, and Save.

I don't put a background picture.  Never have and I see no reason to do so.  I also don't have the props on screen exactly correctly placed per reality.  It is far easier to have my layout fit my screen rather than forcing it to exact reality.  I have a rather strange shaped yard and trying to lay out all the props on screen would make it far harder to work with.