Light-O-Rama Forums

Has this song been done?

jerry72

If we can find album info I will do the faces. Or JT Music allows it to be used if anyone wants to write them.

It would be a good Halloween song.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

17 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

This must he a new song if Jr ain't sequenced it.

Never heard it before but it is #4 in my que

May get it done by the end of the week. 

JR

• 1 month later...

Wondering if you ever got around to this or has it been tabled for now? Not a priority in my book.

8 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Wondering if you ever got around to this or has it been tabled for now? Not a priority in my book.

Not yet Jerry. Its still on my list.

JR

On 3/18/2019 at 5:27 AM, dibblejr said:

Not yet Jerry. Its still on my list.

JR

Just wondering, i have not even really started on my shows for this year. Now that im walking i have been trying to get things down around the house.

21 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

Just wondering, i have not even really started on my shows for this year. Now that im walking i have been trying to get things down around the house.

I did start it yesterday while bored but with a lot in my plate I won’t finish it in my normal few hours. May get it done early next week.

Been hechtic for me this year. Gotta slow down and enjoy the boys as we all get older.

JR

• 3 months later...
43 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

Though i would check on this and see if it has made it up the list.

Had a lot happen about that time. I only got 25 seconds done. Due to my medical probs I will work on it as I can. I still have 3 months.

Working on Gods Country at the moment. Fortunately I was able to get 1/2 of it done yesterday. Too busy to work on it again this week if my hearing is still good I will finish it this weekend. The days of 1-3 sequences a day are gone my friend.

JR

Oh I understand about the medical issues. I was just curious if you were gonna get to it. If not not a big deal.

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2019 at 7:49 AM, topdawg04 said:

Was this song completed? I would really like a copy. Indestructibletopdawg@gmail.com

Dibble is getting old, all those bathroom breaks has caused him to slow down a bit. That and he spends a lot ore time standing in his yard yelling at those darn kids 😄

12 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

Dibble is getting old, all those bathroom breaks has caused him to slow down a bit. That and he spends a lot ore time standing in his yard yelling at those darn kids 😄

LOL

I’m just a spring chicken compared to many here. However my body lets me know every time I think I am in the clear.

No kids in the neighborhood, at least in my section. Kids these days are to lazy to walk or ride bikes. If they did I’m sure they would become a statistic at the hands of the people driving like maniacs in a 20mph zone.

I will “try” to get this done by Halloween. I think I start setting up next week.

JR

Waiting for my boys at school am the thunder made my ear pop.

I was able to get 20 more seconds done.

Anyone have any RGB parts for this to share will get this sequence first.

I have to find some time somehow, this would help me bigly.

LOL

JR

Edited by dibblejr