Light-O-Rama Forums

A Public THANK YOU to so many folks here and to the LOR Staff

Orville

Just want to say THANK YOU to all the folks on this forum that have shared sequences with not only myself, but to others as well.  It's what helps to keep this crazy hobby of ours alive and well!

I also want to give a THANK YOU to others on this forum that have gone far above and out of their way to help me with so many things, I won't mention specific names, but you folks know who you are, and how you have helped me to continue my display with encouragement and and so much more, again THANK YOU!

There truly are a really GREAT BUNCH OF FOLKS ON THIS FORUM!.

And finally to ALL the GREAT FOLKS at Light-O-Rama, that we all just affectionately call LOR, a really BIG THANK YOU! 

These folks at LOR have at many times gone far above and beyond to help folks with their displays, they have sent controllers out directly to folks that had one fail so they could get their display back up and running, even before those customers had to send the "bad" controller back in, their Help Desk folks do their best and, also go above and beyond to try and help folks keep their display up and running when software glitches or other issues arise, many times those issues caused by our own errors or misunderstanding of how something works, but they really go out on a limb sometimes to get folks software functional and/or their displays working again, they also supply parts so we can make repairs to our controllers or RGB lights, many times they do this at NO CHARGE and ON THEIR COST to get these to us.       I know of NO OTHER company, at least none I've ever dealt with, that go above and beyond to help their customers like this, not one.  There may be, but I, myself, have not dealt with a company so geared to keeping their products working that are in our, the customers hands.  And WITHOUT LOR, many of us would not be able to do what we do that amazes neighbors, friends, and even those strangers that may happen on to our display.

Edited by Orville
correct punctuation, delete double words and correct mispelled words.
  • Like 4

I too would like to thank LOR and this great lighting community for all the help, advice, and sharing of sequences and information. Our house & yard have gone from dull & boring to fun & blinky-flashy thanks to you. 

• The topic was locked