Light-O-Rama Forums

What upgrade

jerry72

I have 4.2.x with 4ccr, I plan to upgrade to a 16 or 24 car, I want to use the new auto sequence feature in SS. At my current basic level I can not. What upgrade do I need?

Jerry- I think 4.3.34 but it could be the one before it. 4.3.34 has another great tool for images so that’s why I am not sure of the first version w auto sequencer but you know 4.3.34 does have it

JR

Jerry,

Not sure what version you are asking about but if you go here http://www.lightorama.com/help/  and click the What's new link, you can go through all of the release notes for every version of the LOR Software Suites. Those should tell you what version the new auto sequence feature in SS was added.

Hope that helps.

Alan...

whats%20new.jpg

3 minutes ago, default said:

Jerry,

Not sure what version you are asking about but if you go here http://www.lightorama.com/help/  and click the What's new link, you can go through all of the release notes for every version of the LOR Software Suites. Those should tell you what version the new auto sequence feature in SS was added.

Hope that helps.

Alan...

whats%20new.jpg

Alan

I believe your link is for the LOR version, Jerry is asking about SS version.

Jerry ~ note , you do not have to upgrade S4 version to get the version of SS you want. If you are happy with 4.2.... once you get the ccr license ask and I will help with updating SS without updating LOR

JR

On 1/30/2019 at 8:34 PM, dibblejr said:

Alan

I believe your link is for the LOR version, Jerry is asking about SS version.

Jerry ~ note , you do not have to upgrade S4 version to get the version of SS you want. If you are happy with 4.2.... once you get the ccr license ask and I will help with updating SS without updating LOR

JR

Ok, so if I get the 24CCR license, according to Brian, if I stick with 4.2.x, I will need a maintainance license to use the auto sequencer. 

17 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Ok, so if I get the 24CCR license, according to Brian, if I stick with 4.2.x, I will need a maintainance license to use the auto sequencer. 

never heard of a maintenance license. If you upgrade your SS to 24 ccr you can either upgrade your LOR or keep your LOR version and use the SSedit to upgrade your SS to the version with auto sequence which I indicated above. That is what I do since I am happy with my version of LOR. Once you upgrade I can send you a copy of my SSedit and tell you how to install it.

JR

On 2/3/2019 at 12:14 PM, dibblejr said:

never heard of a maintenance license. If you upgrade your SS to 24 ccr you can either upgrade your LOR or keep your LOR version and use the SSedit to upgrade your SS to the version with auto sequence which I indicated above. That is what I do since I am happy with my version of LOR. Once you upgrade I can send you a copy of my SSedit and tell you how to install it.

JR

ok, thanks.

• The topic was locked