Light-O-Rama Forums
Railway lights

Need Help on a start for 108 channel system

Hello.

I have quite the work load this year for the Christmas holiday (our event starts in November).  I need to add three new songs (by request of the owner) this year.  I have not seen a sequence for any of them.  I am hoping that there is someone out there that may have or have started a couple of them.  They are HeyHiHello - "happy to share" and the classic "I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas" or "the Italian Christmas Donkey".  If anyone has a start you would be amazingly helpful. Our system here is 108 channels. AND we haven't event switched to pixels yet!

4 hours ago, Railway lights said:

Hello.

I have quite the work load this year for the Christmas holiday (our event starts in November).  I need to add three new songs (by request of the owner) this year.  I have not seen a sequence for any of them.  I am hoping that there is someone out there that may have or have started a couple of them.  They are HeyHiHello - "happy to share" and the classic "I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas" or "the Italian Christmas Donkey".  If anyone has a start you would be amazingly helpful. Our system here is 108 channels. AND we haven't event switched to pixels yet!

A quick search will net you our James and I sequences for Dominic the Donkey and I want a Hippo

Please search and reply within the thread.

You will have to add some to the sequence but hey its a start.

JR

JR

You Rock! Thank you very much. I appreciate the help more then you know.

Railway Lights

3 hours ago, Railway lights said:

JR

You Rock! Thank you very much. I appreciate the help more then you know.

Railway Lights

You are very welcome. Will fulfill your requests later when I return home.

JR