Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bossgroove

3 New Sequences

I'd be interested in the where are you christmas and how to put the intro and outro on it unless you have the media file that had it all together?

Hi Bossgroove,
Would love to have the audio and sequence files if you could please send it would be greatly appreciated, had a real hard time trying to get things going for this year.
Thank You
anthonyrusso131@verizon.net

Can you help me with a sequence for All I Want for Christmas? I am new at the game. I have a 48 channel setup. 16 channel mega tree, 2, 8 channel arches, 10 mini trees, strobe light, house and window lights.

I download pirateslives.ims but the music that i have dose not match up with it did you add to it ? or do you have an audio file that will work with it ?

Hi,

Was wondering if you would still have the audio tracks for the grinch pieces that you were sharing. I wanted to give them a try if you still had them.

Thank-you so much!

HI BOSSGROVE
i have downloaded Attachment: pirateslive.lms If you would send me the audio please, thanks the audio i have dose not match up could you send me the audio file the match the sequences TY please let me know you can email me at drive731@gmail.com ty :)

Just so you guys know he is an eBay seller now. He sell his sequences on eBay, and I believe does custom sequencing too.

http://www.christmascarolina.com/forums/links/showlink.php?do=goto&l=248&linkurl=shop.ebay.com/bossgroove/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

He might give you the songs but you should pm him or at least send him an email via the forum.

Perhaps for Christmas he will send you his edited songs.

Please, for the love of all that is holy - read the entire forum thread before you keep asking for this stuff. I'm sick of seeing it at the top of the forum boards...

He only offers this stuff via eBay...

I don't thing he home 2 day send email whit out reolay from email by Ebay
I gooking for that party Mix Dam

bossgroove wrote:

I've been getting Private Messages asking what audio I am using. Some of the songs are home edited. I have no problem sending them to you. Just ask. They really are worth a try, but again they don't make much sense without getting the proper audio files from me.

Would you please send me the audio files, thanks in advance. Loreni@triotel.net