• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bossgroove

• Dale

• John Raymen

• Danbel

CapstoneEnterprises wrote:

I really appreaciate you sharing your efforts with the community. I too would like to get the "grinch - where - grinchend" and the "pirateslive" audio files very much please.

This is my first year and it's all I can do at this point to get lights and controllers up, so this would be a huge help. I will be sure to post videos giving you credit.

phil"at"thecapstoneclub"dot"com <-- formatted to fool spam bots. ;)

Thanks in advance

Phil

Bossgroove... I'm guessing you missed me because I didn't have my email "linked" in the thread. I don't do this anymore in forums since I had a spam spider find my last email on a forum and totally spam it...

bossgroove wrote:

Reply to this post for a copy of the picture of my home for the animation and the music, and I'll email it to you.

"Where Are You Christmas" - includes a grinch intro and outro

"Jack Sparrows theme" - includes vocal intro and outro

"What's This" (from Nightmare before Christmas) - No special recording. You might be able to sync this one yourself.

Let me know if you are interested.

I would be interested in those audio files if you don't mind. Please email them to jasonleeferguson@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Jason

Anyone who got the audio files the first time around be willing to send them to me at twindaddy2003x2 at yahoo.com. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hey bgossgroove: I was wondering ig you could send the audio for Stevie nicks and jack sparrow. Also check out my website and the list of songs. I ran 176 channels and reprograming for 336. If you need any of mine let me know.

I also would like to have the Jack Sparrow Theme audio but am not getting any response.

Has any one here received that audio file that you would share with me?

You can either PM me or send to daddyalj at aol dot com

Thanks,

Alan