Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bossgroove

3 New Sequences

:?bosgrove whats up! i have requsted your generous offer on several different occasions but never recieved a reply is there a problem? any thing i can do to help? thank you again jeffrey sandiegojeffrey:shock:

bossgroove i am interested in the sounds for Whats this, Jack Sparrows theme and where are you christmas. Thanks for making this available

THANKS! I've been looking for What's This and to no avail. I reduced your sequence to 16 channels, and I think its my favorite of the 30 or so sequences I have this year!

I have attached my reduction, in case it might help someone else out...
S

p.s. I would totally be interested in these other files that everyone's been clamoring for... tarahughes@frontiernet.net

Attached files What's This.lms

bossgroove wrote:

I'm going to have time tonight to email the audio for everyone. I'm glad everyone likes them.

Thanks, I was hoping you didn't forget about us. I'm very grateful people are willing to share and help. I still running about 2 weeks behind thanks to WORK.

However, if you did not send me an email address and there is not an email address linked to your name, you will not receive them

Thank you very much for the files, I appreciate them, Bill.

CapstoneEnterprises wrote:

I really appreaciate you sharing your efforts with the community. I too would like to get the "grinch - where - grinchend" and the "pirateslive" audio files very much please.

This is my first year and it's all I can do at this point to get lights and controllers up, so this would be a huge help. I will be sure to post videos giving you credit.

phil"at"thecapstoneclub"dot"com <-- formatted to fool spam bots. ;)

Thanks in advance

Phil

Bossgroove... I'm guessing you missed me because I didn't have my email "linked" in the thread. I don't do this anymore in forums since I had a spam spider find my last email on a forum and totally spam it...

bossgroove wrote:

Reply to this post for a copy of the picture of my home for the animation and the music, and I'll email it to you.

"Where Are You Christmas" - includes a grinch intro and outro

"Jack Sparrows theme" - includes vocal intro and outro

"What's This" (from Nightmare before Christmas) - No special recording. You might be able to sync this one yourself.

Let me know if you are interested.

I would be interested in those audio files if you don't mind. Please email them to jasonleeferguson@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Jason