Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bossgroove

3 New Sequences

Bossgroove,

I am a newbie and like to look at as many video/photos to get ideas. I would like to see your display, if you would send it please. Can I also get your audio files.

Thanks and keep Christmas alive,

idapopo3@yahoo.com

I'm going to make everyone happy that's been waiting for the files, but if anyone asks after this post, I can't tell you when you will get them. I'm swamped......

Hey thank you for helping. I am a newbie and I finally got all of my parts in last night. Now I have to get my pcb and software together and and see if I can makes some lights flash to music. FUN!

Thanks, Todd Moon.

Thank you. This is my first year and I'm still wairting on my second controller and I need all the help I can get at this time.

Bossgroove,

I got the audio files today, and loaded the sequences. TOTALLY AWESOME. Your timing is right on. Thank you for sharing your time and hard work.

Keep Christmas alive

Hey Boss... would really appreciate the grinch audio please for the 3 files.

Thanks a ton!
Eric

hose (at) ooz.net

Thank you sir. I got the files (2 and 3 times) and I am greatful that you are willing to take the time to help all of us.

Would love to try them out also if you dont mind. Please send the audio.

Thanks for helping out.

bossgroove could you send me the Whitney Houston National Anthem. I have been working on it for a few weeks, but can't get it the way I like it.

Thanks so MUCH!!

Khaberst@gmail.com

I really appreaciate you sharing your efforts with the community. I too would like to get the "grinch - where - grinchend" and the "pirateslive" audio files very much please.

This is my first year and it's all I can do at this point to get lights and controllers up, so this would be a huge help. I will be sure to post videos giving you credit.

phil"at"thecapstoneclub"dot"com <-- formatted to fool spam bots. :P

Thanks in advance

Phil

Cabbage wrote:

bossgroove could you send me the Whitney Houston National Anthem. I have been working on it for a few weeks, but can't get it the way I like it.

Thanks so MUCH!!

Khaberst@gmail.com

Can anyone else that has received these files be so kinda and send them out so bossgroove can take a break.

Thanks.

khaberst@gmail.com