Light-O-Rama Forums
DevMike

Request for Comments: Show Editor and Show Scheduler

5 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

If there would be an error message incorporated into that, that would have saved me 5-10 days of HD tickets and posts here. Since the stop date would have prevented the error in the first place.

This will happen too - or something will happen that will alert you to the fact that things are overlapping, there are exceptions, whatever.  We definitely need to do a better job of that.

BTW, I can't thank you enough for asking us users for input, rather than just changing it and maybe not really fixing the issues we users have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, k6ccc said:

BTW, I can't thank you enough for asking us users for input, rather than just changing it and maybe not really fixing the issues we users have.

As most of us know, that's what makes this forum worth while and shows the dedication LOR has to the users.

JR

1 minute ago, k6ccc said:

I'm trying it again. What will probably happen in the end is that we won't be able to incorporate someone (or multiple someones) suggestions because of technical or other concerns.  That person will get mad and huffy and blow chunks all over the forum until we are forced to ban them.  

Everyone needs to be clear that I am soliciting input, but in the end we may NOT take your advice or do something completely opposite of what you suggested (not you personally, the you meaning the people in this thread).  My job is to balance these requests with what makes the most sense for the most users and what is best for the software in general.  My job is to be the ultimate compromise-er.

bell-curve.jpg  

Who doesn't love a good simple graph?

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

Who doesn't love a good simple graph?

JR

You are on the far left :)

2 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

You are on the far left :)

You know it brother, not going away unless Mike bans me. 🙂

JR