Light-O-Rama Forums

Editting a SuperStar Effect After It is Inserted into S5 Sequencer

Jade Rymkos

Hello,

After a SuperStar effect is added to a cell in the S5 Sequencer, is there a way to go back and increase the number of cells that the effect applies to?  I would like to add additional effects and/or include the entire effect (attached image shows the tail of the morph being left out).

ScrrenShot2.PNG.7a115c23be1d28f00fbd365054c0bbaa.PNG

Thanks, Jade

First thing is that you can make the time chunk in Sequencer longer than the effect you expect to make in SuperStar.  That will make sure you include it all.

Second, you can edit the effect later in SuperStar by double clicking on the effect in Sequencer and it will open the effect again in SuperStar.  To get the tail, try stretching the time in Sequencer and then double click it to bring up SuperStar again.  Make some incredibly small change and exit SuperStar to save it into Sequencer.  You may not even need to do the SuperStar part.

Thanks Jim!

I didn't think about stretching the time in Sequencer.  That worked and captured the entire effect.

Can you think of any drawbacks to selecting an entire row for a prop when I add a SuperStar effect in a musical sequence?  Seems like that would allow me to add SuperStar effects anywhere in the song.

- Jade

7 minutes ago, Jade Rymkos said:

Thanks Jim!

I didn't think about stretching the time in Sequencer.  That worked and captured the entire effect.

Glad that worked.

8 minutes ago, Jade Rymkos said:

Can you think of any drawbacks to selecting an entire row for a prop when I add a SuperStar effect in a musical sequence?  Seems like that would allow me to add SuperStar effects anywhere in the song.

Yea, it makes editing later on more time involved.