Light-O-Rama Forums
bdwillie

LED Check box in visualizer and another question.

What does that do?  If you check it does it change the dimming curve via software?  Just a box to check to remind you the item is LED?  Don't recall seeing that in S4 .

EDIT!  Just saw this is gone in Version 5.2.2 and replaced by a drop down dimming curve.  so question has changed to what curve should I use for string LED lights?

Second question about S5 Visualizer.  I have a view where like things are grouped together, using the preview groups option.  When the groups are displayed in visualizer by clicking the plus to expand,  I have a second row that says member props, and I have to expand that also to get to the props.  Why the member props row, isn't that kinda redundant, or am I not understanding it's purpose.  And can you change the crosshair pattern of these two lines to something else, like a solid divider color or something.  It sometimes confuses the heck out of me thinking I have items on full twinkle, when in fact it is just the divider.  Pic attached

Do love the upgrade other than that annoyance! 

capture lor.PNG

Edited by bdwillie

In your screen shot, it looks like you might have "condensed view" disabled. The condensed view is enabled/disabled from the Grid View menu:

image.png

Matt

Thank you Matt!  Will try that when I get home!

On 1/29/2019 at 5:24 PM, MattBrown said:

In your screen shot, it looks like you might have "condensed view" disabled. The condensed view is enabled/disabled from the Grid View menu:

image.png

Matt

Fixed it!  Thanks!