Light-O-Rama Forums

LED Check box in visualizer and another question.

bdwillie

What does that do?  If you check it does it change the dimming curve via software?  Just a box to check to remind you the item is LED?  Don't recall seeing that in S4 .

EDIT!  Just saw this is gone in Version 5.2.2 and replaced by a drop down dimming curve.  so question has changed to what curve should I use for string LED lights?

Second question about S5 Visualizer.  I have a view where like things are grouped together, using the preview groups option.  When the groups are displayed in visualizer by clicking the plus to expand,  I have a second row that says member props, and I have to expand that also to get to the props.  Why the member props row, isn't that kinda redundant, or am I not understanding it's purpose.  And can you change the crosshair pattern of these two lines to something else, like a solid divider color or something.  It sometimes confuses the heck out of me thinking I have items on full twinkle, when in fact it is just the divider.  Pic attached

Do love the upgrade other than that annoyance! 

capture lor.PNG

Edited by bdwillie

• 2 weeks later...

In your screen shot, it looks like you might have "condensed view" disabled. The condensed view is enabled/disabled from the Grid View menu:

image.png

Matt

On 1/29/2019 at 5:24 PM, MattBrown said:

In your screen shot, it looks like you might have "condensed view" disabled. The condensed view is enabled/disabled from the Grid View menu:

image.png

Matt

Fixed it!  Thanks!