Light-O-Rama Forums

getting started

racmop

Would appreciate any help I can get with sequences    

B.I.G. BY X AMBASSADORS           HAVANA             CONNECTION BY ONEREPULIC                  HAIL TO THE KING BY AVENGED SEVENFOLD      HUMAN BYRAG NBONE MAN

THE GREATEST SHOW BY CAST                   THIS IS ME BY CAST         HIGHWAY TO HELL AC/DC       BRIGHTER THEN THE SUN BY COLBIE      WE WILL ROCK YOU QUEEN

COME ALIVE BY CAST                           THUNDERSTRUCK AC/DC           HAPPIER BY MARSHMELLO      SOME NIGHTS BY FUN                                SLOW RIDE BEASTIE BOYS

NATURAL  BY IMAGINE DRAGONS       SHOOT TO THRILL AC/DC          MEANT TO BE BY BEBE REXHA   WALK THIS WAY RUN DMD &AEROSMITH     THE JOKER STEVE MILLER

GIRLS LIKE YOU BY MAROON 5            ENTER SANDMAN                       SWEET EMOTION

quite a list I know but any help would be nice and appreciated first time doing this and I have a a 1950 farm flatbed truck to do this year as well for the town parade .

so thank you in advance     racmop@live.com

Edited by racmop

Well you have all year to create sequences so go ahead and sequence away.

You have to at least try. Seriously.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You are very ambitious with this request.

LOL

JR

just a little I find you guys ambitious you guys do a great job on here with all the new guys.

I have been here lurking since September learning from you pro's the best advise I was giving download the free software so I could get a feel for it

And the brutally honest advise in September IT MAY BE TO LATE FOR YOU LOL it was live and learn.

I'm a hands on kind of guy so hoping some one send me some of them songs so I can play I can watch a YouTube video all day just wont work for me if my fingers ant  on the key board just don't stick or just to look at what someone else did helps  

Sorry I'm just be honest with you.  First off do not expect anyone to send you some songs.   It is illegal to share music files get it together and go to Amazon and purchase your own music roughly $23.    If your funds are THAT limited then you have chose the wrong hobbies because both are not poor man hobbies.  You said you are rebuilding a truck for some parade that is all well and good but do not expect anyone to support both of your hobbies.  Just remember that the parade organizers will not miss you and the rest of the town will not miss your display if you do not participate in one or the other.    You got some thinking to do and some priorities to get in line.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Paul L Johnson said:

Sorry I'm just be honest with you.  First off do not expect anyone to send you some songs.   It is illegal to share music files get it together and go to Amazon and purchase your own music roughly $23.    If your funds are THAT limited then you have chose the wrong hobbies because both are not poor man hobbies.  You said you are rebuilding a truck for some parade that is all well and good but do not expect anyone to support both of your hobbies.  Just remember that the parade organizers will not miss you and the rest of the town will not miss your display if you do not participate in one or the other.    You got some thinking to do and some priorities to get in line.  

Sorry you clearly misunderstood me I was looking for sequences not music I own all the above in iTunes and amazon I put the artist name next to the song so I cold see sequences done with a specific artist. as for the truck I never said I was rebuilding it that has finished just need to spray cap and put on lights cant spray now too cold it would cause fish eye so sprig I should be done.

when I said I was new I meant to this LOR I have been putting on a show for the last 16 years! year before last I simulated a cat dozer plowing my home only too have it magically rebuild its self in to a castle then a Disney castle then the haunted mansion I had to build three substructure one on each side of the house and one large one across the roof just to pull this off and three projector's the front facing one cost $5000 so I know a thing or two about a budget.

As for my priorities been working on props since September as it stands today I have one 36x36 drum rapped in hdpe sheet and two 24x24 drums rapped with the same material also 75 blow mold heads (pumpkin and skulls) that should do bobbing back and forth to the music  almost done with 15 ft mega monster used 7" pvc pipe to build so I would think I have my priorities right wear they need to be.

I did put the word song met to put sequences in second response my fault but I can screenshot you my amazon music purchases and iTunes if you would like shoot me an e-mail if this is how treat new people  you could have just asked INSTEAD YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH and you assume to know me you know what they say about ASS-U-ME RIGHT?

MY SHOW WOULD BE MISSED on Halloween on a school night we see about 800- 1000 kids all the churches load up the kid in busses and drop them of are cost in candy is $400-$500 each year we come out with two or three bags that did not get used

AS for the truck you may be right but its quit the find its one of the original apple orchard trucks we had running around here when we had the orchards now there just homes

I retired at 45 I'm now 52 all I wanted was to look at a sequence now you know all about me have a good day:)

3 hours ago, racmop said:

Sorry you clearly misunderstood me I was looking for sequences not music I own all the above in iTunes and amazon I put the artist name next to the song so I cold see sequences done with a specific artist. as for the truck I never said I was rebuilding it that has finished just need to spray cap and put on lights cant spray now too cold it would cause fish eye so sprig I should be done.

when I said I was new I meant to this LOR I have been putting on a show for the last 16 years! year before last I simulated a cat dozer plowing my home only too have it magically rebuild its self in to a castle then a Disney castle then the haunted mansion I had to build three substructure one on each side of the house and one large one across the roof just to pull this off and three projector's the front facing one cost $5000 so I know a thing or two about a budget.

As for my priorities been working on props since September as it stands today I have one 36x36 drum rapped in hdpe sheet and two 24x24 drums rapped with the same material also 75 blow mold heads (pumpkin and skulls) that should do bobbing back and forth to the music  almost done with 15 ft mega monster used 7" pvc pipe to build so I would think I have my priorities right wear they need to be.

I did put the word song met to put sequences in second response my fault but I can screenshot you my amazon music purchases and iTunes if you would like shoot me an e-mail if this is how treat new people  you could have just asked INSTEAD YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH and you assume to know me you know what they say about ASS-U-ME RIGHT?

MY SHOW WOULD BE MISSED on Halloween on a school night we see about 800- 1000 kids all the churches load up the kid in busses and drop them of are cost in candy is $400-$500 each year we come out with two or three bags that did not get used

AS for the truck you may be right but its quit the find its one of the original apple orchard trucks we had running around here when we had the orchards now there just homes

I retired at 45 I'm now 52 all I wanted was to look at a sequence now you know all about me have a good day:)

I think your miss understanding what paul and jr an santas helper, are saying I respect each man/women  here as family and a good friend even though I have never met them face to face  we all help one another but nobody is gonna give you a hand  out on here its not being mean but  people do not understand the time these guys take to create not only their own show/display  but to help their people on top of it that ask 11 months is what they have to get what they wanna get done and some of these people use every single day not only to do one display but I know of many on here that do more than one holiday 4th of july,halloween,christmas just to name a few so their preety busy. with that being said you half to try if you don't try you never will learn I'm on my second year and have a learned more bye trying than just asking people to do it for me by reading the forum and asking people how to do things I have shared some of my work with people that have shared theirs with me and that's how it works we all are one big family we learn from one another and create with one another all I can say is read try and you will eventruly have some knowledge to get done what you wanna do if you have a problem just ask somebody on here they will point you in the right direction create a friendships first don't come in acting like anybody ows you anything we all started wear your at but we all tried and thats why you have guys like jr,james,paul above and santas helper as well master it because they tried best of luck god bless!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

I learned a lot from Master George. His on-line SequenceU classes are inexpensive and very entertaining. 

http://www.clearwaterlights.org/2019_SU_gen_info.html

Thank you so much I'll take a look someone sent me a sequences last night and some screenshots I could not find a fade on my software or an insert that's how this all started so I'm going to uninstall software rein install and see what happens definitely going to look at link for sure thanks for you time    

2 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

He cancelled those classes from what I read on FB.

Yep. George confirmed cancelled. 

So backup plan, use Storms self-teaching site. 

https://sites.google.com/site/listentoourlights/sequencing

Edited by Mega Arch

• The topic was locked