Light-O-Rama Forums

Wanted -I know this was all the rage a few years ago - What did the fox say

PaulXmas

I have a new blow up I just bought for next year, a FOX! 

So I am looking for What does the fox say sequence and MP3.

I have been searching for well over a week with no luck.

I tried to download the one from Amazon but I can't (it might be because I am in Canada.).

I am willing to pay for the music.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, PaulXmas said:

I have a new blow up I just bought for next year, a FOX! 

So I am looking for What does the fox say sequence and MP3.

I have been searching for well over a week with no luck.

I tried to download the one from Amazon but I can't (it might be because I am in Canada.).

I am willing to pay for the music.

Thanks

Go to mp3million.com and look for the music.

Probably cost you 10-15 US cents. 

JR

A few years ago?   The kids still love this song!     I have a request show which allows guests to pick.      The Fox comes up WAY WAY more than I want it to.  I have put a throttle on it keep it from playing so much.     This one and Let it go just WONT DIE!

Edited by ItsMeBobO

I can find the song.

I was hoping to find a copy of the singing face already sequenced.

I found one but they used the music from Amazon and the music I have doesn't line up.

47 minutes ago, PaulXmas said:

I can find the song.

I was hoping to find a copy of the singing face already sequenced.

I found one but they used the music from Amazon and the music I have doesn't line up.

For some reason I failed to see any mention of singing faces in the original post.

Where did you get the sequence you have, they should have provided you with the info on the song as well it should be found in SE.

Open SE- View- Sequence Info

Looks like my friend Bob has you covered.

JR

Sent.    I had not worked with that file since 2013!   I had the PGO but the LMS was MIA.   I had to rebuild it for you so its rough.  There is are no lead in / trail out fades and some spots may need a rest mouth to look better.   But I as say.. I dont want to hear this song ever again!     Ditto JR.  Please specify clearly if you want the mouth movements.    I dont even say 'face' since I dont do the eye movements or face outlines.    My display has RGB faces so I can only supply the mouth.

Edited by ItsMeBobO

On 1/6/2019 at 9:32 AM, ItsMeBobO said:

Sent.    I had not worked with that file since 2013!   I had the PGO but the LMS was MIA.   I had to rebuild it for you so its rough.  There is are no lead in / trail out fades and some spots may need a rest mouth to look better.   But I as say.. I dont want to hear this song ever again!     Ditto JR.  Please specify clearly if you want the mouth movements.    I dont even say 'face' since I dont do the eye movements or face outlines.    My display has RGB faces so I can only supply the mouth.

Thanks Bob that one works perfect with the song I have.

Paul

• The topic was locked