Light-O-Rama Forums

Eartha Kitt - Santa baby

jwblazek

Never too early, planning sequences and layout for 2019 already. Had several requests this year to do Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt. I usually like to buy the CCR / CCB 16 string tree and build the rest of my display ( RGB arches, singing trees singing bulbs etc.) from it. Haven't been able to source / located that artist sequenced to CC yet, any ideas?

You have a year. Takes maybe a day to build a ccr tree depending on what you like. Pics or effect wise.

Gather the pics you like, put the in a folder. Superstar has gotten a lot easier to add the slices on GIFs now. 

Then add whatever light effects from the SS tools. Nothing better than the feeling of achievment and your 2nd one gets easier.

If you have sup files you caN use copy/ paste effects from the into your own tree.

Best of luck.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Yeah, looking at that route, but you are far faster than I JR. With singing trees, singing bulbs, multiple RGB arches and all the other props, it will take me week. By the way, excellent ceativity on the Red Baron and the inflatables !!! May want to consider what I do, a little rewiring and turn off the inflatable lights

Already done that- that was a Test since the plane was hidden behind my faces and  on a stand. As you can see the plane for that test was not at 100% so needed more adjustments in the sequence. That was Christmas 2017

2019 it will be brought back to life but better. I missed the inflatables this year but they would have floated away had I used them.

To ensure whatever i flats are I in time I like to see them.

Show time is always dif

Most of my inflatables are up all day and then hide until sequenced in thE night.

JR

• The topic was locked