Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to purchase controllers

KeysNole

Looking to purchase 4+ AC 16 channel controllers capable of running the LOR enhanced network. Please private message or email marathonvacations@gmail.com with details.

Edited by KeysNole

You might tell us what kind of controllers.  The assumption without any more detail would be CTB16 (16 channel AC controllers).  If that's the case, do you require Gen-3 controllers?

I am open to anything except the CTB16D that I currently have. I need to run the enhanced network and these are not capable.

3 minutes ago, KeysNole said:

I am open to anything except the CTB16D that I currently have. I need to run the enhanced network and these are not capable.

Confirming that you are looking for 16 channel AC controllers that are Gen-3 (Enhanced networking capable)?

Your statement of anything except leaves 16 & 24 channel DC controllers, Pixie (all the various models), Pixcon 16, a plethora of other brands E1.31 controllers, and a multitude of AC and DC DMX controllers.  A little broad...

51 minutes ago, KeysNole said:

FWIW Your License Level  is not good for Enhanced

It might be cheaper to run 2 networks and run Gen 2 on that.

If your looking for CTB16PC GEN 3 controllers I may have 3 - 4  in about a week when I take my display down. $175 ea. + shipping, $160 ea. + shipping if you want all of them,   or you can pick them up.

Earle

3 hours ago, TheDucks said:

FWIW Your License Level  is not good for Enhanced

It might be cheaper to run 2 networks and run Gen 2 on that.

He may have pixel controllers that require an enhanced network already.

But good looking out trying to save him some $

One can never have to many AC controllers.

JR

• The topic was locked