Light-O-Rama Forums

This season's over. Where is the best pixel pre-sale?

Bizywk

Been unavoidably dark for the last 2 years.  Big plans for 2019.   Need a really good price on smart pixels.  Any good pixel sales?

Wait till the spring sales start. Both HolidayCoro and LOR will have stuff.

If you want to grab a smart strip real quick for testing, hit up Ebay.

Edited by gsmith37064

A friend just told me about this place I never heard of it until today looks like there prices are good .    WiredWatts.com

I can echo what Jim says about Holiday Lights Express...good products, great service. Many people on the Holiday Lighting Think Tank rave about Wired Watts.

21 minutes ago, martsycart said:

Has anybody ever heard of this company? https://www.environmentallights.com I'm digging the look of the RGB LED Neon lights. 

I've heard of them, but don't know much about them. That company came up in a search when I was looking for the best deal on SPT1 wire and vampire plugs.  They didn't have any, but I took a look at their other offerings.  Cool stuff for sure, but I wasn't in the market for any of their other products at the time.

The LED Neon is 24VDC, that part very doable with a CMB24 (you can use 1 bank at 24V). the strips are 20M . Unfortunately, they don't list the current draw. That part might be a problem per port.

They do look like  they are more oriented to commercial signage, so I don't think quality is an issue.

You can get ribbons with the frosted cover which gives the same effect. I run the DUMB RGB ones on my house.

I think it's IP65 or 67 rated. Cant remember which as it's been 4 years, but you can get clear or frosted. Frosted gives it a nice glow.

Edited by gsmith37064

RGB version

I found the specs:  20M would be 10A .  That is very tight on the channels (assumes split between the 3), BUT EXCEEDS a bus if all 4 ports are used

They are cutable on marked lines. Power connections (to strip) are proprietary, but have common R,G,B and + leads

Specifications

Voltage:24VDC
Power consumption: 12 watts per meter (3.7 watts per foot)

• The topic was locked