Light-O-Rama Forums

The Greatest Showman

dibblejr

This is one of my show openers. or spin off from my new show opener GriswoldStyle Dubstep but I haven't uploaded the full version yet.

Just wanted to share with everyone what 15 singing props doing their different lines/ chorus's look like. 

The singing props draw the crowds even with the ccr tree, matrix and everything else they are the hands down favorites. The circles intrigue them and is a close runner up.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Sequencing credits to my great friends  James Morris and Derkngoogly

Of course all face sequencing done by me, freehand.

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 2

Wow...... just Wow.... Love your show Dibblejr.... Absolutely love both of your mega tree's... the pixel mega tree on the right is amazing... you have some serious skills if you did all that programming yourself.  :)

Great job. Hey dribblejr do you like the Traditional singing Trees or Light bulbs better? I think I am going to add some singing faces next year. Thanks

46 minutes ago, Euro92 said:

Great job. Hey dribblejr do you like the Traditional singing Trees or Light bulbs better? I think I am going to add some singing faces next year. Thanks

I like all of my singing faces equal. Now when it comes to my Halloween faces I do have my favorite. My pumpkins.

If you watch enough of my videos you will see they have different roles for different songs. I use my bulbs for the serious types of songs and my trees for the funny songs. There are 15 singers in this ears show. 

JR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On this one the ccr tree and matrix is purchased.

Everything else can be shared.

I believe my great friend James Morris already has the shared file. He will see this and reply accordingly.

JR

• The topic was locked