Light-O-Rama Forums
kornerb

Interactive Animations

I have a 'normal' animation in my show, which just keeps on a basic set of white lights/icicles. When someone pushes the Christmas Magic button (a doorbell on a post) the show plays the next song sequence in the interactive portion of the show.

The problem I have is that sometimes during the song sequence, the animation will start up again. This kind of ruins the effect. Ideally, the show would go Normal->Song->Normal. 

I have tried making the animation extra long so that it doesn't restart during the middle of a song, but if I make it too long, the whole house is in 'black' for too long after the song.

Does anyone how to just 'pause' the animation during the interactive song sequence?

Using 4.3.26, not sure if a software update will help here.

Edited by kornerb

Yea, there is a way to do it.  I’m on my phone right now, but I’ll write up a how to when I get to a computer.

@k6cccI just looked and apparently you and I had this same conversation 2 years ago.. with no resolution. :(