Light-O-Rama Forums

Grid Will not display

Dkazm201

Hi Guys im trying to edit a few of my olde sequences with my new singing faces sequences (thanks for the shares) but none of my grids are working. I'm running on a custom built computer that's more than capable of running the program. Note it worked no problems a few months ago then i opened it up in November and it would not show the grids in any sequence. I uninstalled and upgraded ( that was a nightmare because i'm not ready to learn the new program lol but that also did not display any grid boxes).  I Uninstalled and reverted back to the older version and still doing the same thing. I'm going to presume it a plug in problem if anyone can give me a push in the right direction it would help greatly thanks in advance!

Attached are screenshots They show how it looks on my screen when I open the different sequences. im also going to start a ticket not sure whats faster.

Thank You 

Daniel

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (9).png

Do you have the correct grid selected in the dropdown box, top right. There are probably a number of them in there. Check all of them for each track you have

The timing grids are saved in the sequence file, so they are there somewhere.

Fixed it! Turns out 1920x1080 Display setting are just too high to view the grid. I Reduced my Resolution to 1680x1050 and it working fine! Just incase anyone else has this problem.