Light-O-Rama Forums

Repeating the same show within a schedule

pouterson1

I have created one show with 6 songs and one animation in it.  I want to loop / repeat the show within the time slots I've set aside for the show.  I run the shows from 5-8 on weekdays and 5-9 on weekends.  How do I set this up in the scheduler?  Thanks for the help.

Paul

If you are just wanting the songs to loop all the time (which is what 97%+ of people do) then just schedule the show to run 5-8 M-F and 5-9 Sat-Sun. (OR Sun-Thu and Fri-Sat)

I'm going to assume you are running the show from the computer, and used the Show Editor to create the show. Now use the Schedule Editor to schedule it.

That's what I thought.  I found that it hung on something last night.  I'll have to trouble shoot it tonight.  I have everything verified.  Not sure what the problem is yet.  Thanks for this.

Paul

On 12/12/2018 at 7:21 AM, pouterson1 said:

That's what I thought.  I found that it hung on something last night.  I'll have to trouble shoot it tonight.  I have everything verified.  Not sure what the problem is yet.  Thanks for this.

Paul

If you happen to have an old show in the scheduler it can cause hanging and a lot of other problems without warnings.

Check you scheduler.

JR