Light-O-Rama Forums

Would anyone share Pentatonix Hallelujah with lms faces

djkevinj

Looking for sequences for my lms singing tree. The Halelujah by Pentatonix version 

Appreciate it,

kevin@kevinjacques.com

1 hour ago, djkevinj said:

Looking for sequences for my lms singing tree. The Halelujah by Pentatonix version 

Appreciate it,

kevin@kevinjacques.com                 Sent

14 minutes ago, Jgrass said:

I could use the singing faces if anyone has them.  jimgrass@comcast.net

Sent

fireitup,

If you're still sharing, I wouldn't mind a lms copy of your Pentatonix's Hallelujah with singing faces.

Mucho thanks in advance!

-- rhino (the5prescotts@gmail.com)

• 4 months later...

I would just like the sequence it self if you wouldn't mind sharing.    hunterkelly73@aol.com

Thanks!  

On 12/11/2018 at 6:44 PM, Fireitup said:

Sent

Can I grab these singing faces from you?

Anderson372008@gmail.com

Thanks

Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

can I get a copy to please just the faces 

veatch@fuse.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by nader

Any chance I could get the sequence and the faces? 

larso1dl@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

it is possible to have the sequence, I already have the trees, thanks

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

• 6 months later...

Could I please have a copy of the signing trees faces sequence for Pentatonix - Hallelujah.

Scottweaver81@gmail.com

Thank you!

Edited by DEScott