Light-O-Rama Forums

Errors, Errors & More Errors 4.3.24

vsnsound

I am getting all kinds of errors trying to edit my sequence and saving. 

3 days left until I have to run the show and decided to make some changes.  Now I cant

Using LOR 4.3.24 Pro
Original computer it was on crashed and I installed LOR on a new laptop and thank god I had it all backed up.
Here are my errors:
Copy function - Data from encrypted sequence cannot be copied except on the sequence's originating computer
Save file - Error saving file.  Do you want to try to save to another file name?  (Detail: Invalid procedure call to argument)
Say yes - Changed file name - dont have permission to save in this location. Save to another folder?
say yes - Error saving file.  Do you want to try to save to another file name?  (Detail: Invalid procedure call to argument)

I hope someone can help me.  Again... I have to have this up and running by Friday.  We do this show for the community Food banks and dont want anything to hold it up.

Thank you all again

Jay

2 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Are these sequences ones you created or ones you purchased? They sound like they are locked.

I made them years ago when I started.  The one im trying to edit I made but I do have others I have to edit too that I bought or traded with people here.

Thanks so much for getting back to me quick.

" Data from encrypted sequence cannot be copied except on the sequence's originating computer "

This message is a result of creating that specific sequence on an unlicensed copy of the software, then trying to copy/paste on a *different* computer. The only ways to resolve this is to either license the original computer you created them on, and then save that sequence on that machine, or contact the Help Desk.