Light-O-Rama Forums

Last Christmas

Keenon

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com
I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

james

it's possible to have a copy, thanks

pierpaolo happy grandfather

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

James could I get a copy?

I would like a copy sent to toddharman@cableone.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank You!

Todd

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James,

Could I get  a copy of this as well.    touhey.brian@verizon.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks,

Brian

I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com.  By any chance is there a pixel version?

Thank You!

Can I please have a copy as well. Thanks!

lucentefam2007@gmail.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• The topic was locked