Light-O-Rama Forums

Anybody use SpeedySigns.com?

JeffF

They have loads of pre-made Danger/Warning/Caution signs and you can even create your own. The prices don't seem bad either.
https://www.speedysigns.com/signs/danger_signs.asp

Just curious if anyone here has used them before. I have designed a few signs already but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

-Jeff

I used them a few years ago. Signs were nice and have held up well. Here is a picture:

(opps Did I sneak in an old picture of Alex;))

Attached files 156594=9070-HighVoltageSign.JPG

That's all I needed to hear. I was waiting to hear how they held up.

Thanks,
Jeff

p.s. Funny how Alex finds his way into everything. :)

The signs came in yesterday and WOW! They are soo professional looking. :) And they are made from pretty thick metal and it looks like they are also clear coated(or something similar). :cool:

Well worth the money.

-Jeff

I ditto Jeff's opinion. I got my signs yesterday and they look great! Now if they'll only keep people off the yard...

George

Jeffrey wrote:

They have loads of pre-made Danger/Warning/Caution signs and you can even create your own. The prices don't seem bad either.
https://www.speedysigns.com/signs/danger_signs.asp

Just curious if anyone here has used them before. I have designed a few signs already but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

-Jeff

Yup, also a good experience here with speedysigns

I have used them at work for several things (magnetic vehicle signs, Vinyl rub ons, etc.) and I have found them to be good quality. I had a question and got a response via email in a couple of hours, which I consider good service.

Nick